SWIZA watches have a 3 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship from the date of purchase. The warranty applies only to the original purchaser on presentation of a valid proof of purchase from an authorized SWIZA dealer on which the date of purchase is clearly identified.
The SWIZA warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear or improper use. The warranty does not affect the legal rights of customers under applicable state or national laws governing the sale of consumer goods.
The SWIZA warranty applies only to complete SWIZA watches and is explicitly not applicable for:
- The service life of the battery
- Normal wear and aging (i.e. scratched crystal, alteration of the color and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textiles, rubber, gold plating peeling, etc.)
- Damaged parts, due to abnormal or improper handling, lack of care, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken glass), incorrect use of the watch or the jewelry and disregard of the instructions issued by the manufacturer
- Indirect or consequential damages of any kind (i.e. damage resulting from a standstill, the defects or the improper functioning)
- SWIZA watches if the product has been handled by non-authorized personnel (i.e. for battery replacement or for servicing and repair) or if the product’s original condition has been changed
- Custom-made items with customized markings, engravings, etc.